About Tamara Collard
Having pursued an economics degree and taken various psychology courses at university, I feel strongly that in order for any person or corporation to thrive you have to consider both the micro and macrocosm of well-being. It is with humility, humour and heart that great things are possible. I have been a life coach for several years and specialise in building confidence and breaking down walls for women and children. I work in schools, businesses and a cozy office in my home.
I am mother to four incredible daughters, two unruly Labradors and wife to one incredible husband. Having lived and worked all over the world, I am happy to call Beaconsfield home.
- Level 4 Diploma (with Distinction) in Life Coaching, Blackford Centre for Life Coaching
- ELSA (Emotional Literacy Support Assistant) Certificate from Slough Borough Council
- Introductory Certificate in Coaching, Institute of Training and Occupational Learning (ITOL)
- BA Economics, Cal State University Northridge
- New College, Oxford transfer programme